Like this.
Someone else has been crossing my mind lately.
It can't possibly be a crush,
but well - it seems that ...
Thanks to him, some little things came to my head.
Like never before.
Like, I found out some of my shortcomings.
What the hell, but yes, I shall reveal them.
It's more than ONE, yes it is.
1) Showoff.
Let's put it simply:
I've him, and I have the tendency of getting out of hand.
So, to Aaron:
I'm sorry for showing off to you.
I seriously didn't mean to do that.
I wish I could turn back time.
2) Petty.
I can get angry over the most trival things.
Note: Sometimes only.
You should've seen me pissed.
I was angry over my friends' loud talking;
while I was on the phone with the repair woman.
3) Fickle-minded.
As you can see above,
my mind can go wild.
Please don't think I like another guy.
Until now, seriously, I don't even know -
Whether I'm fit to have a relationship.
Tell me whether I am.
I can't even tell from right to wrong now.
4) Do things without thinking.
I think I mentioned about my ez-link card issue.
Now I realise, thank goodness.
My money isn't eaten :)
See, this concludes. I jump to conclusions a little easily.
I've yet to change myself.
that's all.
i know i need to change for the better.
now i need the time to think.
can i cope or not?
should i or should i not?
-gillianfoundoutsomethingnew.
No comments:
Post a Comment