School has been going on like this:
Relatively smooth, getting tired.
You all should've seen me for this week's lessons.
I yawned at least 3 times per subject.
And again, I'm making a midnight post.
Today, 24th April 2007.
We had our Microbiology practical.
It all happened that my partner, you know -
It's a male classmate, but it was alright.
We could click quite well from today,
unexpectedly, he was from ACS Barker.
My first ACS Barker friend :)
And, we played with a $6000 microscope.
It's nice, but I hate to do the finding of:
Starch grandules & bacteria.
Thank goodness I made my partner draw.
I've yet to thank him,
thanks Marcus! :)
And today, I went to get my cert.
I guess I didn't feel that sad again,
at least I got an extra yearbook now.
Yesterday, 23rd April 2007.
My first practical.
Chemical Process Principles B.
It kind of sucked 'cuz it was hard & tedious.
But well, we clinched good marks.
And then again, I was hitting my head on the table.
(Falling asleep)
Teacher was a mere disgust.
Saliva was salivating at the sides of her lips.
Oh well, pretend I didn't see it.
better sleep now.
goodnight & sweet dreams people.
-gillianishavingpracticals:)
No comments:
Post a Comment