Imagine you're in a day where most things-
Doesn't go your way at all.
And yet, it's your friend's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIWEI!
One thing to comment.
A thing bad about having a boyfriend is this.
He listens to you nagging,
then asks for help. Ok, that's a good thing.
But. I've not given the consent to do it yet.
So he just does it in his own accord.
When I want to settle it myself,
he'd ask people. That's his way of doing things.
So not me. Ask first lah.
Second thing to comment, same subject.
I don't like surprise meetings.
He had to do it to make me pangseh my friends.
Okay, cuz I don't wanna make him feel that way -
That's why I went with him.
But think about it,
what if yours suddenly appeared at the place you're in;
without asking for your consent,
and making the meet seem like a coincidence.
That's so not my type of thing. Bleah.
Third thing to comment.
The laptop sucks big time, seriously.
What Fujitsu good lah, you tell me.
Hang here & hang there,
it was working so well yesterday.
And now, it's hanging on me.
(Not responding, takes ages)
I really felt & feel like throwing it on the floor.
Crash it if possible, never to see it again.
-gillianisdamnirritated:/
No comments:
Post a Comment