P.S this is a midnight post.
Maybe, today's the first best day in school.
Everyone was nice, laughter in the air.
The people I hang with & I had to do Chan's question.
Guess what's the good thing?
I got the easiest one. How lucky of me :)
We did our first practical.
Marcus wasn't satisfied with its crystals.
He was saying,
Why my crystals not nice one?
Wanna redo or not?
As I said to him, I have time ...
You can redo :)
In the end, guess what?
We re-did our practical 3 times.
He was finally satisfied with it.
Crystals were fine & shiny.
Oh, then after that the guys started with this.
Marcus, you finished already or not?
So he replied, you all go first.
Then, two people said..
You only want to have private time with her..
Come, let's go.
Okay. I was stuck at a point -
where I couldn't think of anything.
Completely blank.
-gilliancouldnotreallythink:/
No comments:
Post a Comment