29 May 2007

bitch all the way!

Today is bitching day.
In & out of school.
Bitching is the thing man,
for once I won't cut down.
Just for today that is!

In school -
The girls were waiting at Dover.
One note for all:
I got no beloved(s),
NOT even that *whoever*.

*CKM* was saying about us,
coming to class as if -
It's a movie cinema.
Oh pluh-lease,
not as if we skipped it :/
Here I can say what I saw,
I was sms-ing & he was doodling.
Both of us had a phone call each,
and I could hear his caller's voice.
It was super loud please.

After school -
Girls mentioned about doodling boy.
Apparently, love doesn't do on me.
Revenge has been taken -
I bet that shout at the ears helped them.
Sorry for the volume though;
unfortunately, I only saw him -
When *all of you* said his name.
For once & never repeating:
I'm not crazy about him.
Full stop;
No further comments shall be said.

Met Charmaine -
The month's best bitching day.
We just shot everything out,
now I can even say -
I don't care a damn on what all say.
But it's true,
all of you are like that.
Had lunch, bitched & shopped.
One that caught my eye;
I like that gold hairband thing :)
Elegant, classy & simple.
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is LOVE too.
Where's the cookie dough? :(

Homed after that.
I feel like bitching again.
I shall control it,
play safe man.
Byebye for now.

-gilliandoesnotcareashit:/

No comments: