4 May 2007

poly days.

Imagine: Your life starts to colour slowly.
With sunshine, happy colours of yellow & orange.
Man, I could think of the smile now.
Feel like making that big smile :)
Seriously, maybe my mindset of SP had changed.
Has it? Maybe.. It's for myself to find out.

Recently, have been busy with:
Practical Report for Chemical Process Principles B.
Oh my gawd, seriously.. It's really hard :/
and it needs to be handed in by Monday.
And there will be a new one on that day.
So from Wednesday - Today was on that.
This afternoon was an exception,
didn't go cuz I thought parents asked me to do something.
In the end, there's nothing?
Man, I should've stayed in school to help my friends.
Especially, my poor partner. Erm. Marcus.
He had to think alot, the rest all did too.

We're late for the Report Writing & Presentation Module.
Oh my gawd. I saw the lecturer's black face.
It was true, exactly the one in my mind.
She didn't scold KaiHui & me though,
but Aaron & Marcus did. Man, so sorry.
Seems that teacher's a little biased, isn't it?
Whatever it is. That's all for the day.

And note. Don't sabotage me about that Marcus lah.
Nothing happened. It's just PARTNERS.
I've been sabotaged recently,
so this is a note to those who're prepared -
To sabotage me. Lose all hope man.

-gillianrealisedschoolcanbenice?

No comments: