Hey hello there peeps.
Now I feel damn weird cuz my lappy is crazy.
My letter 'n' seems to be faulty.
I shall say some things that happened in school.
Number one.
My class had the microbiology results back,
but we couldn't keep the paper.
Oh well, all the better for me :)
I had 34.5/40.
Sadly to say, i'm not satisfied enough.
There are nearly 10 people who got full marks,
which is damn sickening.
And many people who got higher than me.
Now it feels like a disappoinment.
Nevermind, i know i'll do better :)
I'll get those FREE MOVIE TIX from Mr Ting.
Number two.
During our application software lesson today,
'pinkie' was darn lame.
She brought a mirror & her new spectacles,
and put the mirror on the table for reflection purposes.
I can even say, the teacher was pissed off with her.
P.S the mirror was the size of a 3inch-by-5inch photo.
The reason was this:
So that she need not look at the board,
just look at the mirror.
PLEASE LAH. it's lame okay?
And in the end, she still looked at the front anyway.
What's the point of the mirror then?
And I even slept during her lesson,
she didn't find out though.
THANK GOODNESS :)
that's all about the lame stuff.
i've take a step away for a breather,
maybe i'll feel better soon.
i hope so :/
-gilliansawlamestuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment