28 May 2007

just feel it.

One was trapped in the lift,
calling for help silently.
Sudden vulgarities in the bus,
as a form of communication between old people.
An excruciating pain bugged my conscience,
I just couldn't help but -
Pretend that nothing happened.

Nothing much happened in school,
oh well - william got suan-ed.
And it was real bad :/
Chan was so evil,
till I could feel the evil aura in her.
Indeed, I think she was overboard.
Poor Weilin. And also -
Many people were late,
I happened to be one of them too.

Phone sounded like a siren in class,
people giggled and looked.
I started apologising repeatedly,
somehow I started laughing too.
I was made to do a question,
well - it wasn't all bad.
At least, I still have my panasonic.
My red baby, rosemary :)

I had strawberry kiwi juice today.
The sweetness of strawberry,
the crunch of kiwi seeds.
Well, it reminds me of life somehow.
The sweet taste as the happy times,
and the seeds as the obstacles.

I forgot my crystals,
dad helped me to get it.
Thanks for travelling a long distance for me,
it indeed saved me :)
The bonus point is going to be there.
Somehow, my report really is wordy :/

Lab was stuffy.
Partner & I were silent,
till later that is.
There were many things to write.
Eraser shavings, pencil lead & paper.
Whenever I heard his name,
I felt weird deep inside.
His name seemed so unfamiliar to me.
Then I told myself,
finally the thought of him is off my back.
I mean, for now is I HOPE it is.

That's all. The day feels different.
Goodbye and happy reading.

-gillianthinksanotherwaynow.

No comments: