1 Jun 2007

the long day ahead.

The times have been tight for me;
I've been studying a little hard,
so sorry I didn't post for the last few days.
Just thinking about it,
my head hurts now.

Today in school.
A few things happened today.

Firstly, my group had our ideas presentation,
it was rather alright.
This is the first time,
I didn't laugh or feel unconfident of myself.
Maybe, I've boosted up man.
Somehow, no laughter and no mocks.
This is one thing I prefer over KC.

Secondly, we had the Chem test.
Hmm.. I find the test rather decent,
I shan't say it's the super easy kind.
Oh well, I just hope I get pleasing results.
For one moment, I did think I'd die.
But hey, it's alright.
I think I can get a -
better-than-borderline results.

Thirdly, it was the report writing test.
I confess this here,
I'm seriously bad at English.
And I know I did mention to my clique,
if I passed this test;
I'll give them a treat.
Somehow, I think I'll pass;
but it won't be pleasing to the eye.
Oh whatever,
but do you think wearing all white -
looks like a tennis player?
P.S my lecturer said I looked like one.

Fourthly, the waiting thing.
Lewis and I were talking about stuff,
we missed some trains due to:
Waiting for the class,
apparently almost everybody.
People went their own ways soon after.
The girls went to Vivocity and relax,
then doing gas law and ideas (I assume).
A few guys went to Bugis and play LAN,
I don't know what they did after that.
Maybe, window shopping?
Then, I went to meet my mum & dad.
Odd one out right?

That was all about today.
It's rather a long day,
my head hurts a little :/
I guess I've overexerted my brain a little too much?
That's lame, but well -
I had 2 tests today!
No surprise :)

-gillianhadalongday:/

No comments: