Now, here I am.
I'm making this post in a dark room,
where I can chill myself down.
Or maybe, hope I can.
Pluh-lease, I'm feeling so edgy today.
Days passed like this,
emotionlessly & pathetically.
There are some things,
which I can't just leave it lying down.
I can't help but say them.
Firstly, I read someone's blog.
It mentioned: Hate figures are popping up,
for what they think, do etc.
Now, I shall comment to that.
(No offence if this has offended you)
My class can be really political.
Seriously, a real heavy dosage of it.
Just imagine,
how much politics there is.
I just think somehow,
everybody has been talked on before,
and I'm no exception.
Just accept people for who they are,
and for the victims out there,
please don't bother what they say about you;
Unless what they say is true.
You know ...
This so feels like KCCO after I left,
so much betrayal, backstabbing etc.
Secondly, about life.
It's just not going the way it should be.
Like a few scenarios:
Results are displeasing to the eye.
No matter how much effort put in,
results are still as bad.
Friends can be mysterious people.
You don't know what to do;
to trust or not to, to say or not to.
However, the best part was this.
Today on my way home;
I saw EdiYanti at Dover MRT.
Seriously it was so cool,
what a long-time-no-see thing.
And homed, emotionlessly.
Byebye, off I go! Whee ~
and come on, no one was ever born to be perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment