As you settle down at a spot,
looking up at the sky -
You saw the dark night's sky,
with many twinkling 'stars'.
Somehow, many things just cross;
within your mind, heart and soul.
It's a midnight post,
as I returned home not long ago.
What a great time,
he has seen my other side.
I smiled through the outing.
He looked different,
just within half a year -
That I haven't met him.
Our lives went through like this:
We went to someone's church first.
Oh well, I didn't want to,
but it was fine in the end :)
That's what I think though.
After that, we met melissa.
We had gelato, damn nice.
I just made a sin,
like: I ate too much chocolate.
Somehow, melissa looked like a guy :/
Frankly, sorry man.
We wanted to catch a movie,
so we went chilling out.
All started by walking,
His hilarious fact that:
The drumsticks were partly broken.
Plaza Sing's arcade can be stupid :/
HAHA. Laughs out Loud.
Lastly, he and I went home.
I shan't call it a trip home,
but the official chillout.
Tell you, the sky is damn nice.
Even though there wasn't any moon,
but the sky rocks.
With the shiny 'stars' and whatnots.
The talk about life,
it just matched so well.
The trouble just went off my head,
well, the thing was lovely.
It so reminds me of two people,
holding so close -
And say all of it.
Somehow, I've felt the true feel of romance.
No comments:
Post a Comment