There's nothing much to do.
Not that actually,
you see my math tutorials still lying there.
Untouched. My tutorial 6 & 9.
Save it man.
Just the night before,
I painted my nails baby pink :)
Well, it's for fun.
Not for some fashion show okay?
I was just thinking about life.
How fed up I was,
how much I hated it.
Well, I'm going to live my life;
I'm not going to let life live me.
As I was chatting with a friend on msn,
this person told me:
I'm not really fancied by poly mates.
Well, one thing to say.
Either accept me for who I am,
or wait for the change I'm going to make.
Just you watch.
Let's make a simple confession.
I'm a 360-degree mood changer,
I change when I feel like it.
And no one can ever stop me.
That's all.
And yeah, remember.
You wait while I change.
Byebye for now.
i'm going to make it happen, you watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment