Just before I go and bury myself -
Bury myself in work that is.
I shall post some things here,
like starting the journey:
19th-21st JUNE 2007.
19th June.
It's rather a sad day.
Something so tragic happened.
Well, I don't wish to say what it is;
but then - God Bless Him.
Sadly, I didn't go for the thing.
During that meantime,
I bought a shared pressie for dad.
And also, went out with 1920 partner :)
I'm sorry I didn't go :(
20th June.
It's my dad's birthday.
We didn't celebrate though,
because of the incident as above.
Made my last respects,
said a prayer to him.
Oh, how much did I feel like shedding a tear.
Poor thing.
And each word I said to him,
was from deep inside.
Please rest in peace.
21st June.
The thing comes to an end.
I see people's tears,
and the sad emotions on their faces.
But still, I couldn't shed a tear.
How emotionless can I get?
Well, what matters now is:
May he rest in peace.
Amen.
God Bless Him. My condolences to him as well.
Better go study now.
School's reopening,
tests are approaching.
Byebye now.
He'll always be etched in my memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment