6 Feb 2007

the worst first impression in life.

A boring day - i'm just typing & typing.
Chatting & thinking aimlessly,
I feel when the suspense turns to light;
it'll end by then, i'll face my death.
Shawn then asked me to call his girlfriend, JiaNing.
Ring, ring, ring, ring ...

Guess what happened? She picked up.
I wonder what was her reaction to an unknown number;
all I know is that I started stuttering for some reason.
And the moment I said about Shawn,
there goes: I've no mood to talk to him in Chinese.
After that fast sentence, she slammed on me!
Indeed it's the worst impression in life okay?

I mean - help me do these 2 things;
PLEASE save her soul from the bad.
PLEASE resurrect her nice side for shawn to see.
I sympathise with him;
a nice person with such an unusual girlfriend.
Whatever it is,
I don't wish to stereotype people already.
Forget it, end of story.

-gillianhasfacedtheworstfirstimpression:/

No comments: