10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 - 1 day left, counting down!
Now's not even a day left, it's about 21 hours left.
Jesus, take the wheel ... Please take my hand,
and calm me down on my nerves.
As I watch the days pass by,
my heart started to slow down its beating.
I'm so anxious, I haven't been sleeping well myself.
Just last night & the one before, I slept at about 4am.
Visions linger in my head; grades swim along with them.
There can be miracles when I believe;
I know - I need to tell myself that to calm my nerves.
Ohmygoodness, time flies so dammit FAST!
My heart's sinking as each hour pass my eyes,
I wish - I didn't have to feel this suspense.
My mind tells me this,
This is worse than going to somewhere high and jump down.
Much worse than rock climbing, worse than heights.
I need a chiller, I need something to scream on, I need all of it!
Please, someone take the wheel ...
Calm me down please - It's all its fault.
Need to remind myself that I've to be in school by 2pm.
What crap is this? I hope -
I can get my 17 points [L1R5], I can get my 13 points [L1R4].
Please ... GRANT ME THIS?
(sincerely gillian)
Sobs.. I've tried my best already..
I need to tear, I need to let it all out..
-gillianisanxious;sheneedsgoodresults.
No comments:
Post a Comment