I needed to chill out badly, I'm serious --
Frankly speaking, my mood has been sucky.
Thank goodness, I managed to go out --
It's all thanks to Kevin, Shawn & YokCheong. :)
02/02/2007, Friday:
I went to plaza singapura with them, as above.
What happened during this time?
Yok Cheong was locked at home, no keys. :/
I wonder what happened to his keys,
maybe he made an excuse not to treat as Shawn & Kevin said?
I'm kidding, yokcheong.. No offence, it's a joke!
During the meantime,
I had that delicious oreo cheesecake from starbucks!
When I heard yokcheong may not be able to make it,
seriously, I was like -- what the heck.
Where's my pizzahut?!
We pooled in the meantime @ Paradiz Shopping Centre.
On our way there, we're talking about some singers.
Do you know Ayumi Hamasaki is with Rain now?
LOL! And she's older than him, what the hell.
Ayumi went in bed with 6 guys in a day!
What a pity, she seems so disappointing. :(
The tables & ball sucked, but whatever.
Got thrashed here & there, forget about it.
Waited for yokcheong, then finally came @ 5:30pm.
Oh thank goodness, my treat still existed!
We ate pizza, lost my apptite for some reason.
But a funny thing came up:
We're making fun of a friend with yokcheong.
All of us were like yokcheong ...
i love you, mmmm... yokcheong ...
We laughed, sang love songs to dedicate to him.
Darn cool, darn funny..
Extract from the song: Never Be Replaced by 1st Ladi.
Baby I love you, I'll never let you go,
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know,
All the love we made, can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
etc. etc. etc. darn funny, homed after that joke.
-jokedtillher&herfriends'heartswerecontent:)
No comments:
Post a Comment