15 Feb 2007

VALENTINE'S DAY! (:

The moment of love, the moment of truth.
Hear those whispers of confession,
see those little eyes of the opposite sex.
It's just so stunning yet, not unusual.

First things first,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL! (:
I know it was a moment of love,
and yet, also a moment of having time with boy/girl-friends.
Just, if you have one that is -
Actually, without one - It's okay! (:
Friends are always great company.

Second thing, my VALENTINE celebration.
In the afternoon -
I met Kevin downstairs my little home.
Ohhh dear, sorry for making you wait for an hour.
Everything was new on that day, both for me & him.
Valentine's day seemed like a day to show off new clothes,
that's something new.
We had sumptuous MOS BURGER for lunch! MY EBI.
I was starving to death, ohmygoodness!
Then - We also met Bradley & Shaughn.
Bradley gave some CD. Ermmm -
You know the LOVE album on adverts?
He got that for me. Okay.
I bought for Kevin this couple thing, but -
Of course, I took one. What's a couple thing for?
Sharing isn't it? As I always think, be sharing folks.

In the meantime, guess what happened?
We saw hailun Mrs Lie, at Bugis Village.
I wondered where Bradley disappeared then. hmmmm ...
And when I observant-ly saw her,
this conversation popped up:

Mrs Lie: Hello Gillian!
Me: Hello Mrs lie!
Mrs Lie: Hello Boyfriend.
Me(whisper): This is Mrs Lie, and this is Kevin.
Me: How did you know that this is my boyfriend?
Me: Melissa told you right?
Mrs Lie: Of course, who else would?
Mrs Lie: Even if she didn't tell me, god would have let me see you sooner or later.
Mrs Lie: Many people are attached now.
Kevin: Who are you again?
Mrs Lie: I'm Mrs Lie.
Me: Mrs Helen Lie :)
Kevin: I've heard many wonderful stories about you & maths lessons.
Mrs Lie: Oh, I'm a good teacher. (laughs)
Mrs Lie: gillian, where are you going?
Me: Biomedical science @ Temasek Poly.
Mrs Lie: So Kevin, what about you? where are you studying at?
Kevin: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Singapore Poly.
Mrs Lie: Gillian, why don't you go Singapore Poly?
Kevin: I asked her to go, but she seemed like she didn't want.
Me: Actually, I don't know. (laughs)
Me: By the way, what are you doing here?
Mrs Lie: Meeting my family for dinner.
Mrs Lie: I think you better go have your dinner, I don't want to be your lamppost. (laughs)
Everyone: BYE! Take care. [Waves goodbyes]
-End of conversation, pretty long isn't it?-

Towards nightfall -
I met Fadilah after that, ohmygoodness.
She looked gorgeous, seriously! :)
The day in suspence, to see a new side of boyfriend.
He sure took sometime to change there and then,
but what did I see then?
The all-new *him with that black suit straight down.
Thank goodness he didn't wear a tie,
and thinking that I could dress smart-casually.
Sighhhh.. Should've dressed formally, isn't it?
THE SHIP'S DINNER ROCKED,
but the price didn't. Don't ask the price! :)
Anyways, the best dinner was today!

After that 2 hour dinner, I think so -
We homed, walking happily.
Wait. When I reached home, I totally forgot -
MY PRESENT! [I exclaimed.]
Then, he came to my house door, ohmygoodness luh.
He passed me the present, my valentine bear! :)
Guess what my mum said?
Why didn't I let him in?
I just said, NO WAY MUMMY!
Anyways, yeahhh.. Hope you've enjoyed Valentine's!
GOOD DAY!

-whatavalentinesday,sighhhh...

No comments: