I didn't want to blog about each day of CNY,
because - there wasn't much this year :(
18/02/2007, 1st day.
There was seriously nothing to do at home,
but thank goodness in a way -
Because I need not face my aunts with bad results. [dad's side]
Oh sigh, but still - I want those angpow money!
Now, thinking about it, I wonder what happened to them.
Even my dad doesn't know :/
19/02/2007, 2nd day.
We didn't do much till about late afternoon,
that's when my aunt & uncle came. [mum's side]
Somehow, where's the angpow from gramps?
That's why I hate chinesenewyear now,
there's hardly any angpow money :(
But, at least we had those favourite food of mine :)
Oh. I sure love food. Oh sigh, putting on weight!
20/02/2007, 3rd day.
Melissa & I went to hailun's house for cny :)
Her house was quite nice, white as purity.
And I got some angpow money at least, oh thankgod.
Just as I really want to say something,
her kueh lapis got magic! Wanna know why?
It made us relatively full in no time down.
After that, I went out with Charm & boyfriend.
We watched Norbit, damn funny! [laughed like shit]
I find it quite a good movie luh,
I mean simply this - Its sexual humour;
it's seriously funny till the whole theatre laughed like mad.
I seriously took 'years' just to buy presents until finally -
Got it, ohmygoodness! :)
Hope they like it.
21/02/2007, today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY!
Hope you liked your present,
it's damn cute luh.
Aaawwwwww...
Anyways, tata for now. byebye!
(:
-gillianhadsocalledagoodtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment