I've finally woken up from my deep misery,
thanks to *some people who have helped me. :)
People, such as family, some friends & boyfriend -
I've yet to say a BIG THANK YOU to you all!
Now I feel better after applying for the JAE thing,
just hope that I'd get in one of those 12 choices there.
Actually, I know I will get in but I hope -
I can get into Temasek's biomedical science. :)
Now, let me think - Should I reveal my 12 choices?
Forget about it, he'd probably think I made foolish choices.
And nag nag nag at me, that's for sure.
P.S that's if it happens, that is! HAHA!
Next, I cut my hair already. It seems short -
But, I love my hair very much! :)
It feels lighter and thinner now.
What a relief now. HEE.
-gillianisrelieved:)
No comments:
Post a Comment