You know what day is today?
It's the new month, welcome February.
I've been feeling different,
until now - i'm still pondering over the fact;
everybody's changing either way.
As I was reading someone's blog,
great -- suddenly I thought about Cinderella.
I wonder, is valentine's day a great day to remember?
Even though I, myself am attached to someone;
I'm not even looking forward for this great day.
Now, I just remembered something:
When I was 15, I wished there wasn't valentine's day.
Not because I wanted to escape from it,
it's because, I believed; valentine's day isn't that important.
The thing that's in my head now is --
My O'level results! :)
Though I know I may not have done it really well,
I just want to know how I've done.
All my fault, I just always harp over the fact --
Why did I make that wrong step?
I've made such a huge mistake;
my mum seemed disappointed in me.
Just questions & answers to myself:
1) Was I that desperate for love as such I accepted a guy?
Ans: I thought I wasn't, now it seems as if I am.
2) Why didn't I continue to hide my feelings?
Ans: I also don't know, I'm not sure of myself at all.
3) Why did I choose him?
Ans: He has some special things, but in the overall, can't say yet.
Anyways, Brad... Don't brood over valentine's day.
It'll pass as fast as you think it would.
Treat valentine's day as any other day.
I don't wish for people like you, to be sad over being single.
Single is best at times; boyfriend, don't get offended.
-gillianfeelsentirelydifferentnow:/
No comments:
Post a Comment