3 Jun 2006

Wonders in suspense.

"Why do people use the blog to complain?", this is what people have asked me.
I just have no choice but to keep quiet and think, "The blog is just like a diary, except that it's on the net."
Last night, there were many things to think of. For example, I just blurted out something.
"I missed someone, from some time ago till now.", I just thought that to myself.
I'm afraid that someone just mistook the fact that... The one I missed was him, I'm not very sure myself.
"The one in my dreams, the one who's always there, the answer's nobody." Isn't that a body too?
It's just so painful to miss someone and this is totally indescribable. Even though I admit that I'm open, but I just realised that I'm always the one to apologise. It's always my fault for everything there is in this world. Even yesterday's incident, I had to apologise again. (It really isn't my fault and I know it after consideration*)
"Does everything have to be pushed to me then they're happy?", I just thought.
Anyways, I slept at 1 plus last night after talking on the phone and having some time to myself. Is this really what I want or what? I don't even know. Speaking in that soft tone to him last night, I just don't understand why I could still endure the pain of letting something get stuck inside me.
"I'd rather see your smile than to let you know anything about me, letting it be a burden to you."
Imagine someone walking away ignorantly without saying anything to you and ends up just saying, "I like you."
All my thoughts were those fantasies. Just those mild fantasies. Nothing but those crappy fantasies. A relationship, I can tell you, it's just a fantasy.
"I'd rather be single and excel in my exams than to see those happily together and failing their exams, thus regretting it."
People, like everyone say, all are different but this guy made me think that all men are the same, "narrow-minded and full of themselves." Are they really like this? This has never gone into my mind but are they? I'd rather wake up from the fantasy of liking someone blindly like what I previously did than to just get on with the fantasy for it's part of a person's life and to avoid suffering the pain of not having a stead. Is a stead that important to people around my age group? Think again.
If I ask you whether your guy can make sacrifices for you, what would be your answer? Will it be a yes? I tell you, "I doubt it." No one, no guy can make sacrifices for you just as yet. C'mon, isn't love difficult to understand?
Someone taught me something, "Love is foolish, no matter how much a couple love each other, they'll still break up in the end." Isn't that true?
When all the people say, "I like you." Does that mean that they really do? I answer you again, "No, it isn't."
Try playing with someone's feelings and try being played by someone, it'll totally lose your trust on people liking you. Therefore, isn't it pointless of having love at this age and time? C'mon, make studies and family your priority and you'll never regret it all your life.
Hey, guess what happened today? my sisters, mum and I brought the doggie, Bijou, for a walk. Cool right? Yay! Finally, she's better at control now, at least a little. Really. Anyways, this is all about the doggie thing and lastly, I tried to take photo of the dog but I just can't because she kept moving, she was so hyper. This was the first few times I saw the dog so happy, just like that. How envoius I am, sigh. I'm too envious.
I just thought to myself, "I'm simply too naive." Even someone who cheated my feelings without knowing has gone off my grasp, I didn't even scold him. I just didn't. Who cares? What's the 'N' in my name for? It stands for naiveness. Don't you think so?
Someone just told me, "My way of thinking is just making me miserable." Haa. Let me reply this to you, "My way of thinking just totally doesn't make me feel that way." People just think that they know everything. All men are the same. Haa, I was so wrong. I thought I'd find someone different when I don't. I just feel like getting my shadow out of sight, it's just exposing myself. I just had that mentality, "Get off my back, my shadow." Don't show me your true colours. My shadow's true colours is all showing. I can't be bothered. I just want to keep my eyes closed and never wake up.
I just told myself, "Let him be, let him get off my back." All I wanted to see is just him smiling ignorantly without seeing my true presence. "Off, get off ME." Don't think you know everything as you totally don't. Ha.Ha.Ha.
Anyways, that's all. BYE:)

No comments: