"Blowing away, breathing with slight difficulty...", I merely caught the slight cold.
Last night, suprisingly, I slept early. I hardly sleep early. I didn't even know what I was doing. I fell sick due to some unknown reason, sighs. Was it the RAIN?
I wondered, "Was the cold and wet downpour the cause of this cold and sore throat?"
Anyways, I didn't really know what I did during the night time. Unexpectedly, I picked up a phone call. Whoa, I didn't know that, really. I was talking for 15 minutes. COOL right? Anyways, I felt really sleepy, sick, whatever it is. I just wanted to sleep and I was actually supposed to call him back, but... I didn't?! OMG, I forgot. I overslept and only woke up at 11:55pm. OMG, I can really sleep. I'm a piggie. HEEX:)
"Reaching out for the skies..", it rang at 6:45am in the morning.
I had to continue with my day-dreaming. I had a dream.
"The misty person walked past me with the wind swishing my hair to his face."
Ending with I still not knowing who the misty person is, the only thing I know is that he is a guy.
"I haven't sleep yet, why wake me up?", my dad said with a voice that almost made me cry.
All I thought in my mind, said, "Then when I don't ask you, you say why didn't I ask you?" and this is what you say when I do?
Anyways, I vowed, I'm not gonna ask him EVER. I left home at 7:58am. That was EXTRAORDINARY late. I was 5 minutes late in the END. Today we had Additional Maths lesson. We learnt about this "Integration" thing. Whoa, CONFUSING.
"I sorta got it though...", my mind just wondered.
We had break, the half an hour one. Anyways, I didn't know Mrs Siva asked my 4/4 friends about my class, she even thought that they're from my class. HAA:) I don't care, I was gone by then. Anyways, I can't be bothered with the subject, Social Studies, she was more than 25 mintues late yesterday.
P.S: I hate teachers who are late for lessons. TEE HEE:)
And there wasn't any Chemistry lesson as my Chemistry teacher's out of Singapore, she just went to the UK.
That's ALL. I may add later. CYA:)
No comments:
Post a Comment