"The sunlight shines onto my eyes and a leg kicked me.", this is what happened.
Anyways, I woke up at 10:03am yesterday. Guess what happened? Screw the iwebtunes website. It's like... SPOILT. All my songs can't be heard and sorry, I've no choice to put the instrumental for awhile. It'll sound totally different. ARGHH.
Later, let me see... Gayle went out again. Just as I was standing at the doorstep, my sister just shouted, "You only don't want me to go out!". I was thinking, "NO.." Who cares again? A shout for nothing. That's the FIRST one.
"Wanna go out?", she said while staring at me.
"You've no friends anymore.", she said with laughter and satisfaction.
This is the SECOND one. I didn't dare to "fight back" as I was no longer the rebellious girl she knew 4-5 years ago. I stopped it. All for her sake. As I walked into her room, searching for something silently, I saw something that I shouldn't see and that's my MOM's "favourite", a box of cigarettes and a lighter. Whoa, I didn't jump out of shock though.
"She just can't live without it, all the time.", I thought to myself.
I didn't feel like doing anything, all I did was nothing, but what was in my head was all my mum's freaking words which hurt me totally.
"Imitate the sound of a glass that's shattered into pieces.", that's what I had, that's what I felt.
I didn't want to say it but since I've typed here, my brother, here it is. This is in a form of confession. I just realised that LOVE's so nice at times. Just once that you feel down and someone says something to console you, I guess that's the warmest feeling in life. HAHA:)
"Who broke it?!", my mum shouted.
Her NEW clock broke, it was just a FEW days old. Anyways, no one BROKE it. Whoa, I just remembered I did break a piece so I had no choice but to own up after a few calls. (Actually, I didn't want to say as I was SO angry with her.*) I shan't care less, and she nagged my head off with lectures and she assumed that I broke that FREAKING 2 pieces totally when I didn't. Anyways, this was the THIRD thing that happened.
Anyways, I had an early SLEEP last night.
"I need peace.. After all these freaking things has happened."
That's for yesterday. BYE:)
No comments:
Post a Comment