"Relink yeahh?", I changed my address.
"All are short-lived.", I thought to myself.
Hiya there. I've been at home the whole day. Anyways, I was on the phone with Kevin, the "brother" of mine. Whoa, we talked about all kinds of stuff, one was about "LOVE" this word.
"You're just acting tough laa..", Kevin mentioned this with laughter.
I just thought to myself, "Love's so childish.."
Anyways, I just remembered something.
"Love's foolish, no matter how much a couple loves each other, they'll still break up due to foolishness.", do you agree with this?
Actually, this was quoted from one of my friends. I actually used to find it really hurting but I still learnt that it was quite logical at times, especially the fact that I don't dare to love anyone anymore.
"I don't bother to let anyone favour me like what Regina thought of me.", I confess this to him.
"I'm not some special someone.", I just thought.
Suddenly, this thing caught me, I started to feel awkward.
"The liking's in the air..", this popped into my mind.
Anyways, I have a new achievement. I finished two pieces of work today, that's why you people may not have been seeing me online lately for I've been doing my homework here and there.
Anyways, there's this Wednesday's outing that I've to go for but Charmaine can't make it due to some councillor meeting.
I just told her, "It's okay, thanks."
All of a sudden, I just felt everything was short-lived. Happiness, every single thing in life.
"I really wanted someone to talk to me.", I confessed deep inside.
I shed tears all of a sudden just not too long ago, it was entirely absurd, I wasn't feeling sad at all and tears just shed down my eyes.
"Strangely, I don't find love a child's play after all.", I mumbled.
That's all, thanks for reading. Meow! Bye:)
No comments:
Post a Comment