10 Jun 2006

The smile which healed everything.

"Blowing away.. Sneezing away..", I've been having the cold bug.
Anyways, I've been busy going to school and doing the holiday homework, trying my best to finish by the last week of school. All the Additional Mathematics homework became an obstacle where I must finish all of it and not use the precious computer. Hahaa:) And my sisters have been hogging onto the computer so I can't use it.
"???", I blanked out during my mathematics teacher's lesson on Integration.
"... I still got it in the end anyways.", that was what my mind thought.
Anyways, it all piled up on me, I almost got stressed out. WHOA, hahaa:) It's that heavy. Really. Anyways, that marked the end of school.
"Depressions and wallow in self pity and sadness most of the time.", this was quoted from a conversation with someone.
I was really hurt by that, I was totally heartbroken. Though I knew I, myself, wasn't that kind of person, but I made people feel this way. I almost teared, I almost gave up on everything. All this healed ONLY yesterday, 09th June 2006.
Anyways, yesterday was a nice, wonderful day where the smile healed everything. Whoa, from that hurting comment that my friend made to the time I went to drop by my school's orchestra. Whoa, it's become slightly better but still a little messy and my junior is in the front row. HAHA:) Anyways, hearing the orchestra playing again is such a nice feeling, the true sense of belonging and of relaxing music, also laughter and joy. Anyways, this is the LIFE.
I saw Faith and Vivien acting like CROWS, they're fighting exactly like that. Wahh, that was a funny scenario. You can imagine them like crows fighting away, it's darn FUNNY. HAHA:)
The orchestra practice was OVER, and this was delayed by a few minutes. Joscelin, Charmaine and I went out. Wahh, we're really so FICKLE on where we wanted to go.
"Anything laa. Anywhere.", we're simply too fickle till we shouted this out loud.
When we're on the bus, Joscelin was trying to ACT as a lesbian in front of Kevin. LOL:)
"Since when she became a lesbian?", I just asked myself.
Wahh, though frankly she can't act as one but... "Whatever.", I just told myself that.
In the end, we went to Tampines. LOL. What an ending, it was the final selection. GOOD. Wahh, we really ate a lot of food. REALLY. I almost died. Joscelin's one who loves FOOD. Anyways, I had a MOS burger meal and a third of taiwanese crispy chicken. Wahh, that was FOOD. The life of eating and eating. Anyways, after that we're walking around aimlessly. OKAY, that's the dumb part. Then later, Joscelin wanted to go home.
"Wahh, go home so early.", I thought to myself.
"I just want to go home, and I gotta buy something for my brother.", Joscelin mentioned in a bored tone.
Anyways, it was ONLY Charmaine and I left. We just walked around without her. This automatically broke the silent wall between us, that was like... ...
"Finally.. No more silence.", I just had that thought fixed in my mind.
Charmaine and I went to take some neoprints. We're truly addicted once we took one. REALLY. We had to take it 2 times to feel the ultimate sensation. OMG, this sounds so wrong. Anyways, this was about the outing.
After that, I went to meet my MOMMY. I had to go Parkway. COOL. I was out almost the WHOLE day. Cool right? HAHA. And what's more I had ONLY 6 hours of sleep the NIGHT before this day. I went out with my mum and we spent $48 plus just on stationery and books ALONE. It's so NEAR $50.
"That's scary..", I just thought to myself, I nearly got freaked out.
Anyways, we met this 2 weird people, (I actually dislike using the word "weird" but they're REALLY one.*) they were like paying for some stuff and one of them let us go first. Wahh, she almost wanted to use my 20% popular coupon. The way she say it was darn IRRITATING, really. Anyways, in the end, I didn't and I never would as I don't even know them. Anyways, after that we went to buy some stuff and headed home. Wahh, I went out till I dropped. The VERY first time. I seriously DROPPED. SLEPT at 11 yesterday. I dropped "DEAD" at this time on Friday, 9th June 2006.

Today, three silly things happened. Firstly, I've this clock in my house which rings every hour with all kinds of sounds. This was kind of scary, for example, you use it late at night and then the clock rings, it reminds me of those clocks in a haunted house, it's kinda disturbing. Secondly, Yingkai was telling me about his friends in friendster.
"I just sign in and out of friendster.", I said normally.
"What's the point of signing in then?", he said arrogantly. I thought, "Whatever, Yingkai, it's just you.."
And then, I had to go. It's the END of the talk. GOOD-BYE. Thirdly, this is regarding Joscelin. We're talking so nicely till she had to say something that I had to endure inside.
"Someone said that you suck up to prefects by saying hi..", she said.
"I don't care a damn.", I just said with a normal, hideous tone. Actually she didn't want to say this and wanted to keep me in suspense after saying it half-way.
"Tell me, if you're me, won't you be interested to know?", I say this firmly.
"You'll be interested right?", I mention this firmly again.
Anyways, my smile and happiness was short-lived. All this had turned to something called... The "don't care less" mood, I just had to stuff myself with Add Math homework to forget all of that. I just stuffed it. I just had to stuff it.

No comments: