4 Jun 2006

All forgotten by you.

"Ring, ring, ring...", the phone rang continuously for an hour.
The moblie phone's ringtone was really disturbing. It was entitled "I think I.." something like that. It was from some Korean Drama, known as "Full House." It was all about being in love and stuff, wahh, I couldn't stand it, seriously. I couldn't sleep and heard the phone ring after every 3 minutes. Even though this disturbed me but something increased the disturbance of my sleep, which was none other than the dog, Bijou.
"Scratch, scratch, scratch..." , as she scratched the door gently, waiting for someone to bring her out of the room to catch a breather.
Of course, in the end, I was the one who had to open the door for her. Every day's the same and forever it'll be the same. After I brought her out, guess what happened? She howled to the door. Oh my gawd, that seriously disturbed me eve more but I couldn't be bothered and tried going back to sleep and I managed to after hearing the stop to the barking in the living room made by the dog, actually, I did go out for her sake but she didn't want to follow me so I went back to sleep. Anyways, who cares? That's all for the disturbed morning. In the end, I woke up at 10:05am. That was really late, exceptionally late. I hardly wake up later than 10am though. HAHA:) I so had nothing to do, it was a boring day. The morning was so long as if it also extended the afternoon, it was that long.
Later, I went out to Parkway Parade. Wahh, it has been a long time since I last went there, really. Anyways, what to do there? There was nothing. I just went out for the fact that I was bored and wanting to escape from the mathematics task. LOL:) Everything in my mind was my personal escapade. I wanted to escape from reality after hearing something so which gave me an impact totally, and that actually froze me totally.
"Your way of thinking is making you feel miserable.", he mentioned.
I felt like telling him, "Why can't I lie for a while?"
Anyways, I was so silent throughout the outing. I hardly did anything. I bought CDs and of course, my sister still owes me the money. $6 CD. LOL:) Anyways, that's for the outing.
Night fell and I just reached home. Gayle bought the new turtle, but it's yet to be named. The turtle froze on the journey home and didn't move till it was in the tank. Now, I, too, got a photo of it. HAHA:) My computer's been screwing up. Maybe it just didn't like my presence, just like all the people out there. But who cares? Everyone has a different reason to exist for. It just depends on what they think.
"I just want someone off my back now, that's all."
That's all for the day. Nights:)

No comments: