6 Jun 2006

The 2-in-1 post. The long days.

"Reaching out for the skies...", the alarm rang at 6:45am.
I entirely ignored it, that's why I overslept and woke up at 6:56am. Upon seeing the bright sky with clouds overlapping it, it was such a NICE sight. I'm sorry I delayed this post but this was REALLY long.
My dad fetched me to school today, finally, after a long time, P.S. I'm quite spoilt at times, LOLS:) Anyways, I was in school, about to have some lessons and stuff, I had this Elective Geography test, it was on mapwork, note that this was left all clean blank by ME. I didn't know how to do anything. AT ALL. Forget about it. I was text messaging during Elementary Mathematics lesson. I didn't get caught though, that's a surprise now. Hahaa:) I didn't really care much.
After school, it was my aunt's death anniversary, it was really a long afternoon, time took so long to pass. It was like taking up the whole day doing the searching and the journey, but it was only the whole afternoon! Believe it? We're supposed to search for my great grandmother's place in that "Mandai Crematorium and something.", I don't recall.
"Walk, walk, walk...", our footsteps dragged on the floor loudly and freely like no one's there.
"sniff, sniff, sniff...", the dog of mine made that sound, she was with us. COOL right?
We took hours searching for the place but we only got to go to our aunt's for we couldn't find the great grandmother's place. SIGH, can't find after the long hours of walking and enduring the humid weather. WHOA, I sweat a lot, really. It was that HOT.

Anyways, I was talking to Joscelin at midnight, and she told me that the most interesting thing was Andrea and Shane, but I mentioned, "Why would they be when we're like not really in contact with them?" Who cares? Later, she said that the most interesting thing was with Kevin and I or Ralph and I. I was speechless. TOTALLY. Anyways, she was telling me about the PROMISE.
"Ralph remembers the promise." , she predicted with a determined voice.
"Was the promise truly broken by me?", that's what I thought to myself.
The promise a long long ago, "I love you and always will.. (SECRET*).."
That breakup on 25th October 2004, 2:00am, we broke up. Just like that, it's all for our results. That breakup was for "MY SAKE". Man, I don't know anything.
AHHH.. OMG.. (Sorry, Ralph, I'm using your line again.*)
That's for the date: 5th June 2006.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ring, ring, ring...", my alarm rang at 7am today as I packed my bag last night.
Today, everyone was asleep again. Of course, I ended up going to school by myself again. I was late for school by a mintue but by the time I reached the classroom, I was 5 minutes late? Anyways, let's not bother about this. My maths teacher was EARLY today, omg, she seldom come that early during the holiday lessons as yesterday, she came 25 minutes late and last tuesday, she came 15 minutes late. That's how "punctual" she is. Lols:) Anyways, the break was LONG. I had 1 and 1/2 hours break but after that, I still went home as she took so long and everyone was going home? In other words, I just followed the crowd actually. I didn't have the intention to go home at all. HAHA:) but who cares? Almost the whole class went home, there were only about 10 or less students left in the class? That's how bad it is. HAA:) And I lost my house keys, I'm so DEAD. Nevermind, I hope it's still in school. And finally, this marked the end of Probability. YIPEE:) Lastly, when I was on my way home, it just rained all of a sudden and I got drenched. ALL wet. This reminded me of a time when I got drenched with my BOY-FRIEND. Hahaa, but this wasn't that bad except that I was shivering in the COLD, just like an animal out in the cold. HEEX:)

Stop here:)BYES.

No comments: