Hello peeps:) Last night, I had a scolding for being on the phone till midnight. I couldn't sleep for almost the whole night for an unknown reason. I tossed and turned, couldn't stop thinking about many things. I felt something bad was gonna happen. I wanted to wake up as late as possible but... ...
Today in the morning, I couldn't help thinking about that thing drifting away from me. As a result, I woke up at 8:44am. I didn't know what to do, I felt so moody and didn't feel like doing anything productive. I knew tomorrow's my EL mid-year exam but the only thing I'm prepared for is the paper 1 but not paper 2. No one called me, the morning was nothing but silence. I went to study and taught Gayle Maths. I felt as if my heart's gonna sink like a capsized ship. And then, Regina and Daryl came online at the same time and ZhiWei said, "That bitch's online!" and I said, "Yea, and one eyebrow too." HAHA:) Then later in the day, my "little brother" and I were feeling the same kind of emotions. OMG:) anwyays, we just felt like crying but I controlled mine. LOLS:) As ZhiWei pondered over the 10-year-old Charmaine, I pondered over the 14-year-old. All this time, both ZhiWei and I are so naive. And, I went to study for Social Studies (Countries Divided) and I almost couldn't get anything in my head as what clouded my mind was that "little brother" and Kevin (unexpectedly). I wanted to sever ties with everything in the world, including... ...
Night fell, my sisters and I were playing hide-and-seek with Bijou (my doggie). It was fun, just hearing my sisters say, "BYE BIJOU!". I felt like being involved but I couldn't, something just controlled me from doing it. A few moments later, my mum returned and got angry with my sisters for being too engrossed with the game. Later, my mum got angry with me too (Has she gone crazy?). Later, I had a call from "little brother" again. I knew I had to distance myself away from him but I couldn't. In the end, I still told him. He told me something so sweet and that's a secret. I was totally speechless. Man, I better go now. SAYONARA:)
Today in the morning, I couldn't help thinking about that thing drifting away from me. As a result, I woke up at 8:44am. I didn't know what to do, I felt so moody and didn't feel like doing anything productive. I knew tomorrow's my EL mid-year exam but the only thing I'm prepared for is the paper 1 but not paper 2. No one called me, the morning was nothing but silence. I went to study and taught Gayle Maths. I felt as if my heart's gonna sink like a capsized ship. And then, Regina and Daryl came online at the same time and ZhiWei said, "That bitch's online!" and I said, "Yea, and one eyebrow too." HAHA:) Then later in the day, my "little brother" and I were feeling the same kind of emotions. OMG:) anwyays, we just felt like crying but I controlled mine. LOLS:) As ZhiWei pondered over the 10-year-old Charmaine, I pondered over the 14-year-old. All this time, both ZhiWei and I are so naive. And, I went to study for Social Studies (Countries Divided) and I almost couldn't get anything in my head as what clouded my mind was that "little brother" and Kevin (unexpectedly). I wanted to sever ties with everything in the world, including... ...
Night fell, my sisters and I were playing hide-and-seek with Bijou (my doggie). It was fun, just hearing my sisters say, "BYE BIJOU!". I felt like being involved but I couldn't, something just controlled me from doing it. A few moments later, my mum returned and got angry with my sisters for being too engrossed with the game. Later, my mum got angry with me too (Has she gone crazy?). Later, I had a call from "little brother" again. I knew I had to distance myself away from him but I couldn't. In the end, I still told him. He told me something so sweet and that's a secret. I was totally speechless. Man, I better go now. SAYONARA:)
No comments:
Post a Comment