22 Apr 2006

The extraordinary sleepy day.

Yeah I'm back! Today's really a sleepy day. This was from last night till now. Last night, my "little brother" and I were talking on the phone. And he cried in front of me (for something so personal) for the first time, that marked the day of my tears for him. Bradley kept on falling asleep, last night was relatively a sleepy day. In the end, we fell asleep while talking. HAHA:) that's for last night!
Today is a day when I felt heavy, my eyes were small and a "heavy load" on my back. It's Edelyn's birthday today and I wished her! I woke up at 9:07am today. I went studying and practising my Additional Mathematics. Wahh, it was tiring and fell asleep while doing it at about 4 plus. I realised that he and I kept on sleeping almost the whole day. LOLS:) I woke up at 6:18pm, realising that I left my pen uncapped.

Night fell, at 8:24pm, while I was waiting for my mum to return with food and using the computer, I heard a slam on the door. It was really freaky. It was my mum using her leg to kick the door and my sisters and I got freaked out and gave a loud scream. Then we unlocked the door and she said, "Are you all dead or what?!" While I was chatting with ZhiWei, I saw that he got a scholarship, congratulations to him. You know what? ZhiWei told me something unusual. He told me that he has a 10-year-old girlfriend! She's 7 years younger than him. I was really surprised. I wonder what he's gonna do now. LOLS:) anyways, that's all. CIAO:)

No comments: