17 Apr 2006
The day of mixed emotions.
Hello:) Today, I had to go to school as usual as it is a Monday. My English teacher's sick with Bronchitis (she has been sick for almost a month now). Indeed, I'm gonna pray for her this time round (she's quite a nice teacher actually). During Literature lesson, Jolene gave me a cookie. It was tasty and it was sweet of her to make it for me. Anyways, since she's absent again, my Chemistry teacher conducted the test which I found easy, and I was happy. I studied hard for it, really:) This was a 40-minute paper and peeps finished in 30 minutes (seems quite easy right?). And, I got irritated during Math class. Sylvia kept on calling people and said that I was the one who called them when I didn't. She went overboard till I clenched my fist at her and that's the first time doing it to a classmate. After that, she lectured us regarding remedials and "someone" had to add fuel to the fire. Seriously, that's the worst thing I'd do. Later, I was multi-tasking, doing 4 things and Deborah made an audio conversation, and I didn't have a microphone, so she was like talking to air (sorry, Deborah). Lastly, I received a phone call and had a 2-guy and a girl conference. I felt very "extra" laa. LOLS:) I was really speechless, I didn't know what to say as what I heard mostly was "Kevin, kevin.. (blah blah..)" and that's all. Anyways, I'll stop here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment