Hellos:) It has been 2 days since I last wrote a post. These days in school haven't been too good, in fact, it's horrible. Actually, the last 2-3 days, I broke down due to some personal issues and not really for the fact that I'm stressed. Sorry for deceiving all of you, I didn't mean to.
In school, I only had 12.5/25 for my Chemistry, I barely passed even though I studied so hard for it. All my hard work just went to the drain, just like that. I almost gave up on studying Chemistry and having it as a favourite subject. I totally wanted to give up on everything. I knew I was a total failure. I not only just passed this Chemistry test, I failed my CL essay test and just passed my letter writing. Saying about an A for my O Levels, in my dreams! Who says I can get the mark? I can't! I knew I had to be realistic. So, I gave up on having an A for my CL. I was a total failure in CL and everything related to it. It's just deterioating and my "enemy" is gonna beat me in CL in a moment's time despite knowing that she's bad at CL but she did in last year's EOY examination. Nothing can be with us forever.
After school today, I didn't feel like doing anything. Now, I don't even care whether I fail for the CL mid-year examination anymore. I used to be so determined but I just lost it, just like that. I wanted someone to confide in but no one's there. I didn't dare to speak about it to anyone for they had their own things to do and I, not wanting them to let this be a burden, I didn't say anything. Actually, since these few days, I bottled everything up and kept it to myself. I so didn't want anyone to know but I needed someone to be there. I needed a listening ear and a shoulder. Night fell, the only one who was there was ZhiWei, thanks. HAHA:) And anyways, sorry for worrying all of you, my friends. Gotta go now, take care. NIGHTS.
In school, I only had 12.5/25 for my Chemistry, I barely passed even though I studied so hard for it. All my hard work just went to the drain, just like that. I almost gave up on studying Chemistry and having it as a favourite subject. I totally wanted to give up on everything. I knew I was a total failure. I not only just passed this Chemistry test, I failed my CL essay test and just passed my letter writing. Saying about an A for my O Levels, in my dreams! Who says I can get the mark? I can't! I knew I had to be realistic. So, I gave up on having an A for my CL. I was a total failure in CL and everything related to it. It's just deterioating and my "enemy" is gonna beat me in CL in a moment's time despite knowing that she's bad at CL but she did in last year's EOY examination. Nothing can be with us forever.
After school today, I didn't feel like doing anything. Now, I don't even care whether I fail for the CL mid-year examination anymore. I used to be so determined but I just lost it, just like that. I wanted someone to confide in but no one's there. I didn't dare to speak about it to anyone for they had their own things to do and I, not wanting them to let this be a burden, I didn't say anything. Actually, since these few days, I bottled everything up and kept it to myself. I so didn't want anyone to know but I needed someone to be there. I needed a listening ear and a shoulder. Night fell, the only one who was there was ZhiWei, thanks. HAHA:) And anyways, sorry for worrying all of you, my friends. Gotta go now, take care. NIGHTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment