Hellos:) Today was really an exhausting morning. I overslept by 20 minutes, I just didn't feel like waking up this time round. It was like a tedious action, somehow I can't get out from the sickening bed of mine, I'd prefer snuggling in my blanket. LOLS:) Anyways, I just felt so odd all of a sudden and I didn't know the reason why. Today was one of the most unusual days. Today, Bradley didn't message me in the morning. Wahh, without his messages, everything seems different. Going to school seems to be like a forced thing and not of importance. Nothing seems to be nice today... ...
In school, everywhere was tranquil. Everywhere was dark and silent. Somehow, I felt the "drifting-off" feeling this time round. This is where I stopped and froze at that position. I couldn't feel anything else and walked emotionlessly. I didn't know whether I was fearing that I'd fail the English paper or fearing that my "little brother" would just break down all of a sudden after what I told him the night before. If I knew that he'd break down easily, I wouldn't have told him anything but this was a force made up by my mum. I didn't want him to hear my mum's screeching voice and this, I didn't want him to get lectured in any way. Therefore, I knew I had to distance myself away from him for his own good. I couldn't just leave him to get the lecture. During the English Exam Paper 1, my mind totally went to a blank. I couldn't recall anything. I wanted to leave the Section 2 blank but I didn't in the end. I screwed up that section of the paper. Section 1, I chose a single word, which was, WRITING. As I was thinking of what to write. I started it off with, "In my daily life as a student, writing has always been my personal interest despite the fact that I once had the lowest English mark in the whole level. Even though this happened, it didn't stop me from having it as a personal interest". I didn't believe that I wrote that kind of essay. I wrote it so freely for the first time, normally I'd feel so tense till I crumple the moment I write a word but this time was different. I didn't know whether it was confidence or symptoms of screwing up the paper. One of the last few lines wrote, "Writing was still taken as a personal interest despite my giving up on being a poet". HAHA:) Nevermind, I'm a first-timer writing this kind of stuff. This time, I did. During the comprehension (Paper 2), I totally forgot about the vocabulary questions and stared to space, thinking again. I ignored everything around me. Mathematics lesson continued, I wanted to fall asleep and was too lazy to do anything relating to Mathematics for the first time. I almost died from Permutations & Combinations.
After school, my sister showed me that she needed to sing the song, "Colours of the Wind" from Pocahontas by Ashanti. After finding for the CD and turining the shelf upside-down, almost cutting my finger. My sister and I were listening to the song and this indeed soothed my heart. Its words went, "everything has a life, a spirit and a name". I was thinking again. Anyways, there was this bear sounding out while the song sang out and I burst into laughter. LOLS:) Anyways, my sisters heard "Prince Ali" from Aladdin. They kept on hearing the song. They're not sick and tired, hearing and laughing. I'm actually typing this while hearing this song. And this was played for the 5th time plus laa. LOLS:) Gotta go now. TATA:)
No comments:
Post a Comment