29 Apr 2006

The emotionless day.

Greetings:) I'm back again. Anyways, last night, I didn't sleep till about 3am. Sighs, after that 3-4 hours of nap from about 4 plus till about 8pm last night. I was talking to ZhiWei on the phone and feeling emotionless, I was really fed-up with life. I have a new part of me, which is being "POSSESSED". HAHA:) Nothing to think, nothing can be felt. I was talking with my sister last night too. All the corrupted things just came out laa. She asked, "What if there isn't gravity on Earth?" and then she said everything would be flying, including... ... (sensored*) LOLS:) Of course, ZhiWei heard everything laa. I actually wondered since when my sister became so corrupted as I remembered among all my sisters, I was the most corrupted one. LOLS:) Anyways, I woke up late today, later than usual due to my late speeing time and being woken up by my sister's alarm. That was 6:57am. Wahh, I almost died laa. I woke up with a "beating" headache. I even had to kick my sister laa. Haii, I went back to sleep after that "torturing" waking up thingy and woke up at 9:29am in the morning which was later than usual. I felt really heavy and sleepy.
HAHA:) I just had breakfast. It was a sumptuous one and shucks, my right eye just twitched. What good thing's gonna happen? I really wonder and it was just straight after my breakfast. Man, anyways, I became a lil' kiddy today as I went to watch Kids Central. LOLS:) I hardly watch them though. While waiting for someone's message, I just had nothing to do as I don't function well in the morning at times. Not today as I'm so sleepy. I slept so late last night.laa. HAHA:) And later, I went crazy again. My sister almost made me go to my crazy state but I controlled it. She started the Saddam thing again and now, also, the Osama. I wanted to "kill" her but I didn't. Anyways, I switched off my handphone for 10 minutes due to my emotionlessness, but I assumed that no one would call me so I switched it off again and I fell asleep unknowingly, only waking up at 2:58pm. After that, I went to make a call. He then asked me why my phone wasn't on when he called. I actually didn't know how to say it to him, I was worried that he'd know about my "PERSONAL" breakdown. LOLS:) My "EMOTIONLESS" feelings. Anyways, that's the afternoon. My mum also scolded my sis for using the computer but anyways, my mum's crazy laa. LOLS:) I went to study instead. HAHA:) (I didn't know I was interested in studying actually) anyways, I did. My mum also assumed that I wasn't studying. I got so angry and I really wanted to slap her face but again, I didn't. And I've finished 4 chapters of Social Studies already. This is today's achievements:)
Night fell:) There's nothing to do. SIGHS. Anyways, I was looking through old photos. Those younger days so reminded me:) I used to be a happy-go-lucky child. The ONLY thing I recalled was that I'm so jealous of my sisters being photogenic when they're younger. HAHA:) It was a lil' amount of jealousy though. I hardly get jealous. HAHA:) Anyways, now, I'm just waiting for my mum to return with my food. LOLS:) I love eating at times though, if you peeps didn't know. It's one of my hobbies now, I think. LOLS:) I got influenced by my sister last time. HAHA:) Anyways, maybe I shall go now. I've nothing to write now. Later gotta study again, takkaire my friends. CIAO:)

No comments: