
Friends are so easy, but true ones are so hard to attain,
'cause some could just be out there cheating feelings out of you behind your back.
True enough, I bet everyone were victims of those kinds of situations already.
Anyway, my friends were confiding in me, about their friendship(s) getting sour,
and so I've made this post, especially for all of you! (:
As I was bloghopping around some polytechnic friends' blogs, I stumbled upon this:
"Bestfriends hang tough. They don’t come with fragile stickers and aren’t easily scared off or ticked off. Bestfriends help you out whenever they can and make time for you even when they don’t have any. Bestfriends are cross your heart hope to die, good times and bad times, borrow anything, tell you everything, trust you with their deepest darkest secrets, always and forever."
- rightcompanion.livejournal (2010)
A bestfriend will never do things that break you, no matter what, & you all know it from the deepest part of your heart.
& those who've made you heartbroken, disappointed, and break down into tears of sorrow, and chooses to walk out on you,
don't deserve to be on your list of friends.
But a question to myself is,
Do I have a bestfriend like the above-mentioned quote?
No comments:
Post a Comment