21 Feb 2010

heavy and light notes.

I've not blogged for some time,

For one, Happy egoistic eighteenth to my sister, Gabriela! ~
& An advanced one to my youngest of seventeen on 22nd, Gayle! (:

I'll give them a present each soon, but I hope they don't mind a very belated one, 'cause I'll be having exams till 4th March 11.10am.

On a lighter note, I've already roughly thought out what to buy for the both of them, I think.

For two, I've self-declared the last outing for the month on 19th February, & went out with Charmaine & Bradley.
I vividly remembering spending a bomb, maybe not, but it's a lot.

Like more than $100 bucks I think. X.X

I bought a wallet, a ring, a dress & hairband for SP CLS D&D, & a shirt ; ate DTF as well.
I've spent a whole load after ages, though heart-wrenching, but felt good nevertheless.

But I actually still need to buy somemore stuff, like more accessories, a long shawl, and maybe a new pair of black heels.

I'm already feeling as if the prom's coming, even before my exams. Like wtf, I wish the exams were over, and it approaching soon!

For three, my exams are coming to town! ZOMG, with:

Advanced Instrumental & Lab Techniques - 23rd Feb
Advanced Physical Chemistry - 26th Feb
Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 1st March
Perfumery & Fragrances - 4th March

& I've not been focusing as well, without knowing what's actually wrong with me.
I actually flung my APC final test, and didn't weep the least bit over it, despite being a hell load disappointed and heartbroken.

On a heavier note, they're coming in 2 days time. Like nooooo. & I can't wait for them to be over.

For four, I'll be having a whole load of events for a week after the exams, like DEFINITELY!

6th March - Singapore Poly's Chemical & Life Sciences Monte Carlo Dinner & Dance
8th to 10th March - DCP 3A27's CHALET!

OMG, I'm really enthusiastic for them already.
But I think I still need to plead my parents over the chalet stuff, I really want to stay over in the chalet, for a night at least.

Sigh, all I wanted is just some fun, and my mum starts associating fun with men being dirty-minded
and I staying will give an opportunity for them to do their promiscuous issues. -.-"

& On a very heavy note, my Mother thinks I'm very gullible. -
Even at the tender age of 20, which already exceeds the teenager age.

DAMN DAMN DAMN X(

No comments: