8 Feb 2010

Monday blues.



There's major Monday blues today manzxzx.

First, I've only had three hours of sleep, or maybe less than that, 'cause my family were making so much scenes at the living room ;
talking about how Gabby's friend got cheated off $70 for buying "dead sea mineral products" which ended up being not so bad a buy ;
& Gayle choosing not to appeal for a second time for her first choice through DAE, and having decided to accept her 7th choice,
which is Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Nanyang Polytechnic.

Can you believe, my sisters are all actually going to different polytechnics from me.
One already in Ngee Ann Poly, pursuing a Diploma in Early Childhood Education, and the other, mentioned above.

I expected it anyway, all my sisters are haters of Science & Technology as a whole from the very start of Secondary School. =X
Whereas, I'm a lover of Science, not much of technology actually. But oh well.

Second, I lost my full mark for perfumery and fragrance's smelling test to a careless two mark deduction for a wrong answer.
Le Male became Cool Water. - Can't believe it.

But anyway, at least I was honest, though heartbroken. Beats feeling guilty.

On the contrary, I was told by the lecturer for having a good nose for smelling. I was surprised, albeit happy.
At least that liftened my dampened mood over that two-mark penalty.

To be honest, I've wanted to pursue a perfumery job since quite some time back; that's why her compliment makes me so elated! (: -
But I know it isn't easy, 'cause I was told it starts from being a technician. OMG. Operation Class 2, or was it 1? LOL!

In second thought, maybe if I can't pursue perfumery, I'll be fine with a pharmaceutical-related job ;
it's like a second choice to me, besides, my mother wants me to be in the pharmaceutical industry anyway. Zzzz.

& I'll then start thinking of pursuing a degree in Pharmaceutical Science at some private university.

Third, I'm just so frustrated - Especially, from the backtracking thoughts of my Final Year Project.
Wendy approached me on whether I will ask my supervisor for the rough gauge of marks for the presentation, or overall.

In my heart, I was,

"I think my A fly off already. But I want at least a B.
But in second thought, I think both my supervisor and one particular group member
might have just dashed my hopes on getting that minimum B I want. "


Yes, & to be frank, I'm angry with myself and the two above-mentioned for making me screw up my presentation.

I still remember, anionic colourants are used for surfactants. & it became cationic. -.-
I still remember, when CAPB (cocamidopropyl betaine) requires 1 mole of acid, it was written as 2 moles of acid.

Oh my goodness. Until today, I still vividly remember them, & my supervisor can actually text me and tell me that! Nicely done.

Fourth, I just got a scolding from my dad for no rhyme or reason. It's 'cause Gabby wasn't ready to go for school,
and I became a scolding substitute for her.

The best part is, she doesn't feel bad at all, and can actually ask what happened to me. I'm near speechless.

I can barely express my pent up emotions today, I'm just so fed up.


On a heavier note, there are three tests this week. Oh my goodness. & It's actually 15 days to exam.
Yikes, & I'm already feeling the CNY mood, eating pineapple tarts and prawn rolls, and I'm gonna start on bak kwa soon!

I just lost a kilogram, and thinks that it'll be gained back over the CNY "study-week" holiday.

I'm going to get fat, and am going to die while studying for the exam. Yay, not.

No comments: