时光飞逝,学院的课程都结束了。
It's the last day of really physically being in the campus for lessons.
Actually this one's just a test, but it's more of the last time we're actually following the timetable for the final semester.
Like wow, I'm near speechless to what's flashing through my mind right now.
Anyway, the test was screwed up, as quoted by the EIC lecturer ;
but no, I'm not going to feel sad for it's already over, I'm going to just hope my discussion pulls up the marks to at least a B grade.
In addition, I've actually got my fringe cut short (but not bangs please!), and hair trimmed.
Somehow, I feel good in it. & there'll be no more of name-calling of emo kid in the making and one eyed Jill.
One more, I actually came to school with my hoodie on today, 'cause my eyebags were at its most obvious state,
due to sleeping at 5am in the morning, and waking up at 8.25am. -
The above-mentioned is the result of waiting for "somebody", and late rushing of overdue datasheets.
After school, I actually met Kirti, an old friend of mine back at Katong Convent. -
I remembered us knowing each other through the damned conditional advancement class we've had during our 2005 vacation.
Fyi, we almost got retained, but got advanced, though actually scammed by the teachers.
Anyway, the talk we've had was good, we chilled at Starbucks and stuff.
She's kind of like, my long-lost good friend, where we can always talk about anything under the sun ;
regardless of relationship problems and happiest moments, just laughing and talking random the days through,
& simply speaking poetically, & sharing poems as well.
Like, wow. It's so old school back at Katong Convent.
This reminds me. - Recently I met a fellow lecturer at the polytechnic, who was a senior of mine by many years;
& we were singing the school song very loudly at the Staff Room on Wednesday.
FORWARD KATONG CONVENT, MAKE OUR FUTURE BRIGHT ~
TO ACHIEVE OUR AIMS, BRAVELY WE WILL FIGHT!
& then I met Charmaine (again!), ate pastamania & ice-monster dessert, & homed. HAHA!
P.S I just realised valentine's day is coming, though sadly it clashes with the first day of cny.
But well ... We'll see what happens then (:
Every diamond is like every individual; though made differently,
but still shines perfectly, even with its rough exterior.
- Citigems, 2010.
But to me, you shine more than you think you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment