18 Oct 2007

unfair share.

Hey world :D
What a boring hotday.
I pity the world sometimes,
and seriously, I do.
Oh yes,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL :D


Tutorials were boring,
hardcore boring.
I copied almost everything luh,
(from friends that is)
shows that I can't be bothered :/


Practical was also on today!
We did one on tensile strength,
and the other was Izod Impact thing.
Split the work,
took quite long to finish.


I feel like -
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
Being stretched to nearly its limits,
and then breaking.
Well, something happened during my Izod.
Maybe I shan't type it down,
or else, heh heh.
Gillian is dead.


My heart skipped a beat,
during that moment I heard that
.
That particular incident was disturbing,
I knew this was like a test
.
One moment, I thought that game was over.
But to my stupidity,
it isn't, for goodness sake
.
Whether I do or not,
now I don't even know
.


Now my mind's totally berserk.
My mentality's totally off-track.
The head's throbbing like mad,
headache has started.
I feel as if my heart has stopped beating,
for some reason or other.
Thankyou people,
GOOD JOB.


So in other words,
there can be many things to say -
But I don't think I should bother.
No offence, my blog.
Bye blog, bye world :D


Sometimes, it's just best to keep quiet.

No comments: