Well, today marks -
The last day of October :D
31st October 2007, halloween.
Pity I got no party,
my sis has though. Goodlife.
Well, so let's talk about life.
My life, kindof duh ?
GARDENIA BREAD FACTORY-ING.
Gardenia :D
This was the place I went for -
Industrial Visit.
Oh wells, how was it?
Kindof cool, seriously.
Everywhere you go, you smell bread.
BREAD GALORE.
We even witnessed the making &
packing of bread.
Andand, free bread to go tooo!
2 packs of Museli bread.
BEHIND THE SCENES.
From the people in school:
Ah lin called me some mushroom head.
Why ? For my new hair.
My mum had to blow it up of all things.
Other people.
I believe some were shocked, surprised -
Whatnot.
Some asked, how come so short ?
Some mentioned, okay lah.
Now I realise, maybe I look nicer in -
LONG HAIR.
Some other things happened.
I shall post extra today :D
Socalled, bye blog.
It was something new for a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment