1 Oct 2007

firstoctobertwozerozeroseven.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Welcome October with dull colours.
The moment it started,
it was the mondayblues :/
How bad could it get ?


In the morning -
AP Chemistry practical.
Just this morning -
when I was so looking forward,
the teacher kindof sucked.
She bossed her way through and -
hey, she thinks she's damn great.
But she isn't.


She gave hell for everyone in class,
I still remember how much it was.
Marcus, myself, Atiqah and blah -
I even had to reweigh NaOH 4times,
thanks to her stupid apprentice -
What's her name ?
Auntie Florence.


From now,
I dislike :
analytical&physical chemistry practical.
Screw it, I'm getting hell.
Help this man.


One thought -
It was nice looking away,
hearing your call.
And then, I start to respond.
Softly to hear him speak,
now I wished it never ended.
You stirred up my mind again.


Lessons were alright,
yeahyeah you know.
Oh well, kindof alright.
And CRS is okay luh,
not as bad as I thought :D


Goodbye my blog.
I'll make that thing over.


things are like starting all over.

No comments: