Back to blogging !
It's been 4 days,
and all passed like birds flying by.
Even the sky has changed its weather.
Postscript, I just saw 2birds fly by :)
When I saw him walking to school;
still in the train then.
I felt this hit in me,
which made me want to -
Catch up with him so bad.
But then, I couldn't.
Today, lectures were fine.
And I'm so getting in love with GEMS,
the people there are lively and all -
Indeed so different from there,
how I wish -
situations & things could just change -
For the better of course.
Lastly, project1 for GEMS has started.
Tuesday, it was pretty what luh.
My train broke down,
stuck between tanahmerah & simei.
I was 35minutes late :/
And CharacterDevelopment,
had this role playing -
Princess was my damned role,
big role, not a great thing.
Feels like a sabotage luh,
me hate big roles.
I zombied my way through -
the rest of the lessons.
Need not talk about it.
Monday, it was a longlong day.
Had cppa practical & electronics too.
During cppa,
my group had the hardest experiment.
It kindof sucked, but fine -
We overcome it bravely :D
The report is left.
Electronics was with Mperson.
Well, he did it real fast -
Smartness, what to do ?
Must thank him for teaching :D
Goodness, now thinking about it -
I need printer ink urgently !
AHHHHHHH !
Counting down.
Electronics done,
printing needed.
Now, how much left to do ?
-chemicalprocessprinciplesa.
-criticalreasoningskills.
-psychology, temperaments.
That's all man.
I feel lazy, sleepy whatnot.
Bye blog. Bye readers :D
a great mistake has a halfway moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment