6 Oct 2007

ending the week, so well :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm midnight blogging again :D
Man, friday was a nice day -
Just to end the week2 of school that is,
and indeed ! It was FUN :)
Noticed the picture above anyways ?
You do right ?


After a longlong time,
I finally met Regina !
How long has it been,
say like 8months since we last met ?
Goodness, but she still is -
Ever so distinctive.


Well, we had pepperlunch.
It so reminded me of back then,
fivemonths ago.
And I wonder why I like to rake up the past,
no wonder I'm a melancholic.
Shit. Seriously, it sucks.


Later, I met YingKai.
WeI had burgerking for dinner :D
Mushroom swiss & onion rings are LOVE.
Don't you think so ?
HAHAHAHA. Laughoutloud.
And then went chilling after.
Currently rated numberone is swinging,
swingswingswing :)


And homed.
Photos were taken too :D
Kindof cool,
yah. Not bad ah.
I prefer the pics in his phone :(


Just about the picture,
I realised -
True happiness isn't just for yourself,
but for the world -
For people,
like us.
And, bye blog, bye readers.


It's just the people you mix with to gain happiness.

No comments: