Posting again,
it's a personal feel like.
Somehow, I feel twofaced.
One moment, I was aright -
The next moment, I was pissed ?
Kindof strange right ?
Today in school,
time seems to pass kindof slow.
CPPA chapter 2 was finished -
within 2hours.
Oh my goodness,
and just hoping time would fly,
slightly faster than last semester.
We had psychology,
that was precisely the best of Wed.
Group work was done,
presented on our personal temperaments -
Blah ! Oh wells,
numbers were even exchanged.
Kindof cool,
it's going on so much better -
Than back in class.
I love the swing,
and I went there again :D
Oh wells, there was this little boy.
He seemed so enthusiastic as ever.
And I thought,
if my past was that great -
Man, I'm seriously a melancholic :/
Whatever.
Some things cropped up today,
or rather yesterday -
Kevin fell sick,
get well soon, I hope.
Yingkai's friend passed away,
I send my condolences to him/her.
Andand,
fangxia's seventeen :D
HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAY FANGXIA :D
I feel I'm going in circles,
one moment I thought -
game over for it,
the next, I'm back again.
When will it be over ?
Goodbye my readers,
my blog, whoever :D
indeed, enjoy when you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment