Today was pretty short:
School for 2 hrs and there we go.
Firstly, I got the chemistry retest results.
Hmm.. Didn't do that well though :(
I studied so hard but yet, not much paid off.
Nevermind, there's still Semester Exams.
And it falls on 14th August!
Oh my goodness.
A note to Atiqah,
a classmate of mine:
Persevere till the very end.
I'm sorry you didn't do too well.
But hey, there are still semester exams.
Study all harder,
ask if you don't understand.
And then, all the best for 14th Aug:)
I went to watch presentations -
From the second batch of my class.
Everyone did quite alright,
better than me, that's for sure.
Well, relax everyone.
He looked suave today,
and I shan't reveal his name:)
Lewis&group forgot all about IDEAS,
that's why I'm here:
Blogging this thing.
Presentation's next week,
Doom's day marked on 27thJuly!
I've yet to face another 'death sentence'.
Persevere till the very end, no matter what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment