Guess what day is today?
Friday the thirteenth.
Well, bad things did happen today.
In school,
Organic Chemistry was a total flunker.
What are the marks?
Just write the date,
and take the day.
Simple as ABC, 123.
This isn't meant to be sacarstic alright?
The Report Presentation thing.
Well, I can't forget the fact:
I answered wrongly for Q&A.
That answer just slipped off -
My nerve-wrecked mind.
"Catalyst catalyst",
LiMin trembled really,
relax girl.
KaiHui was still the best,
that's what I find :)
Presentation was scary, seriously.
Also, my sick shit.
Well, my body temperature was eccentric.
Oh, and in the end;
I didn't go for JingNi's party thing,
for I'm scared I'll fall sick.
My conscience bugged me -
Everyone went, how extra of me :/
Sorry people, I couldn't make it :(
In the end, I did fall sick.
Sick again, when I got home.
Oh my goodness lah.
Happy 17th to JingNi in advance :)
And I do need to go.
GOODNIGHT & GOODBYE!
I just want this to be over, I just want this to be through.
No comments:
Post a Comment