Feel the cold wind through your hair.
It just feels exactly like:
The emotions flowing out of your heart.
Somehow, it feels bittersweet.
Maybe keeping everything to myself,
is good; not much of a bad thing.
Well, if concentration is well,
everything is well.
You all made me not bother.
Even though friendship is important,
but you made me think studies is more important.
Today was a cold weather in campus.
I was shivering in class & outside,
well.. I forgot to bring my jacket.
Somehow, I've no mood today :/
The chemistry test was on,
well, it was alright.
I think. I think I can pass.
All the best to the rest too:)
Hope you all do well.
I can't be bothered with mathcad.
Seriously, now I know I'm gonna die.
The mathcad, how how?
MrsTanYK is so gonna kill me.
Better go now.
BYEBYE:)
i feel the fear, i feel the death coming my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment