Today I hereby declare:
My 250th post in my blogspot:)
Well, the schedule's getting tighter;
exams are coming.
And my laptop's working,
Yayness:D
On friday, I went out with YingKai.
The laptop was cool,
got bluetooth and infrared.
But sadly, I'm not that rich to afford it.
Had pastamania, then homed.
It was a nice day having no project in the end.
What a great skip:)
Yesterday on Saturday,
I went out with Melissa, Germaine & YokCheong.
Germaine & I sabotaged Melissa like mad,
she then walked away from us for awhile.
Just not long after,
we saw her with YokCheong.
And does she like him or not?
That's another thing.
He looked different with shorter hair,
sigh. He looks nicer with that styled hair :/
And also,
to add on my retribution then,
I almost lost my wallet.
Oh my goodness.
Thank god it was saved :)
How I miss my wallet so.
This crossed into my dear mind:
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
i will remember you, and everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment