26 Jul 2007

that night.

Nerve-wrecking, rising tension.
That's what I can describe.
It's been tests the last 2 days,
and now I'm certain that I'd flunk them.
So dejecting :(

I've been staying in school till late,
like say 8pm?
My mum thought I liked school so much,
well.. The truth isn't like that,
projects & tests on. Hell with them :/

IDEAS is just tomorrow,
and I don't even feel bothered.
There's also I&OChem test tomorrow.
Screw it, schedule's tight.
Report Writing, undone.
What the hell.

Somehow, he's back to my head again.
Atiqah was thinking about her eyecandy,
he just crossed my mind.
But I swearvow that he'd never like me.
We really seem like we're worlds apart.
I really am giving up soon,
this time I guarantee I will.
Unless someone changes the mind.

Feel the mood within the night,
when I walked out of school.
Ate that delicate sweet from him,
it kindof relieved the heart.
The fingertips were so delicate,
that my voice went soft&gentle.

I felt as if I was just below the sky,
everything didn't feel right.
But the night saved my life,
and for that, I love the night-time
Tranqulity heals the wounds,
just throws the pain away :)

Better go people.
Goodbye for now.

There is so much I can say, but words get in the way.

No comments: