16 Jul 2007

outing galore ~

Look up the night's sky,
if it's not dark blue; it's black.
How wonderful.
This has portrayed well for tranquility.

These days,
I've been going out,
mood feeling under the weather.
Somehow, it's like a rainy day for me.
Deep inside my heart,
simply putting it: Displeasing.

Saturday, 14thJULY.
I had a date with the girlfriend:)
Well, we went to catch HarryPotter.
Relatively, it was nice.
Yah, so catch it if you want to.
Later on that day,
I met Kevin.
He bought this piece of clothing for me.
And I've decided,
I'd only wear it on my birthday.
Whee ~ blue galore.

Today, 16thJULY.
I went out with YingKai.
And I catered to him again,
went all the way to Nanyang Polytechnic:)
During the journey to YioChuKang,
a lot of thinking was brought up.
somehow, I just didn't feel right.
He then brightened up my day;
somewhat, somehow.

Some other little things,
remains a secret.

pictures frozen in time - are becoming clearer.

No comments: