3 Sept 2006

Wasn't this just as screwed up as ever?

"Don't test my patience for I've had enough.
And, I can't do things just as you please."

------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, this is a late night POST:)
Today, 02092006 -- The worst IN LIFE.
Anyways, it's been a few days since I blogged.
Just studying away, thinking about stuff [-.-SIGH]
Apparently, I just got REALLY stressed out
& of all things, I must vent it on someone, gosh.
"I'm really losing control, ohmygoodness.. SHIT!"
Note: It's just another symptom of stress:)
Also, I didn't have dinner, WOOHOO~
Anyways, that's for the MOST pathetic day in life.
Yesterday, 01092006 -- I managed to get onto my FEET:)
I managed to study after a few days delay, YEAHH~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE:)
Note: It's kind of BELATED. Anyways, still a belated wish.
This was a holiday for all & school hols start right after this:)
Even though it was a holiday, I had to study HARD & excel.
I must get my 2-3 distinctions, "I must get 'em:)"
Anyways, though it was kind of a boring holiday, still...
I managed to talk quite a bit, and things cropped up.
People were getting pissed, even me, gosh.
This is SO not our day then. Ohmygoodness."
Anyways, I remembered to control my anger:)
And I slept at about 2am, after a talk of complication.
Man, everyone was pissed off. HEE~
The day before, 31081006 -- Teachers' Day EVE:)
It was quite a FUN day even with the MASS.
The teachers were FUNNY, they made all laugh:)
HAHAA, you should've seen the scenario man.
Anyway, overall was okay:) -man,welaughed.
The FUN day, I slacked around, slept early:(
"Is that a bad thing? I don't even know. HAHA!"
That's FOR the few days:) BYEBYE!

-gillian'sreallystressedout,ilostcontrol:)

No comments: